This page is to be updated as we receive information from our clients on best and most economical resources for airline tickets to Nepal.
While travel agents are helpful, most economical fares seem to be available online. If you are booking a trek/trip with us, though we do not issue international tickets, we would be happy to advise you with booking your flight tickets.
Airlines flying to Nepal:
Currently, the following airlines fly into Kathmandu.
– Thai Airlines flies from Bangkok once daily during the low season; additional flights during the high season.
– Dragon Air (Cathay Pacific partner) flies from Hongkong about 4 times a week.
– Indian Airlines has daily flights to Kathmandu from Delhi. Also flies to Kathmandu from Calcutta and Vanarasi.
– Silk Air flies from Singapore about 4 times a week.
– Jet Airways has daily flights to Kathmandu from Delhi.
– Korean Air flies to Kathmandu from Seoul.
– China Airlines flies to Kathmandu from Lhasa on Saturdays and Tuesdays. Additional flights during peak season on Thursdays and Sundays.
– Qatar Airways flies to Kathmandu from Malaysia and Doha (daily flights)
– Druk Air flies to Kathmandu four times a week from Paro, Bhutan, and from Delhi.
– Gulf Airlines flies to Kathmandu from Abu Dhabi.
If you are traveling across the Pacific, you can fly to Nepal via Singapore (Silk Air), Hong Kong (Dragon Air), Bangkok (Thai Airlines) or Delhi (Jet, Sahara, Indian Airlines). Avoid Nepal Airlines as it is not reliable and we have had problems in the past with clients not arriving in Nepal as scheduled to participate in a scheduled departure trip. Thai Airlines, Singapore Air, Korean Air, Cathay Pacific and Eva Air are reliable carriers.
If you are traveling across the Atlantic, you can fly to Nepal via Doha, Delhi and Vienna. Qatar Air and Austrian Airlines are reliable carriers.